The Grapevine Theatre is a great way to see Stand-Up Comedy, concerts, or a play in an intimate setting. The 52-seat theatre allows everyone to have a great seat. Stay tuned for more events to be scheduled in The Grapevine!
- Room Rental includes the Room, table, chairs, stemware, garbage removal.
- No outside beverages permitted.
- All drinks are purchased through The Bottle Shop, no outside beverages permitted, there is a minimum beverage/snack purchase in addition to room rental.
- You can bring in food that we do not offer. Catering is permitted (see our list of suggested Caterers)
- The Bottle Shop does not provide tableware, paper goods, flatware or serving utensils.
Please bring your own.
Set up and Clean up
- Garbage cans provided.
- Set-up access ½ hour prior to event on the day of your event unless previous arrangements are made. Rental rates apply from the start of your event until clean-up is completed. Rates are prorated by the ½ hour.
- “Broom Clean” Clean up of room/area is responsibility of group. We will dispose of bag secured garbage.
- Removal of decorations and bagging of all garbage is the responsibility of the rental party.
- (Use of glitter and/or confetti is not allowed.) Use of confetti or glitter will result in a $100 cleaning fee.
Deposit and fees
- Deposit of $100 Non-refundable within 60 days. Deposit will be refunded if cancellation is received in writing prior to 60 days before the event. Deposit will be applied to the balance due the day of the event.
- A server is dedicated to you.
- 18% gratuity will be added to total bill.
- A smart TV is provided with a HDMI cable for use with a personal computer.
- If additional equipment is needed The Bottle Shop can coordinate rental or set up with the additional charge to be paid by renter.
- Bluetooth speaker available for streaming music from your device
Annex Room Rates (Capacity 35)
By the Hour $75 hour
Theatre Rates (Capacity 52)
By the Hour $100 Hour
With the Use of Annex Room $75 Hour